Please read the following policies which apply to our Children’s Dance Classes.
Lily Cai Dance Studio offers closed classes to children. Parent/Guardians may observe their child(ren)’s first class; however, all subsequent classes will be audience-free. We are grateful for the enthusiasm and support from parents, but we feel that the students learn best in closed classes. There will be days when Lily Cai dance Studio offers parent-observation days; you will be notified via e-mail.
Payment for the entire semester is due on or before the first day of class. You will be notified of the amount due before your student’s first day. Late Payment will be penalized with a 10% late fee.
If you have any questions or special payment requests, please e-mail email@example.com. We will try our best to accommodate.
We hope that you can dance with us the entire semester, but in the event you must withdraw early, you will be refunded your tuition less $75 deposit.
1. Be on time to class; late students will be admitted at the discretion of the instructor. Students must also be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the posted class time.
2. We do not offer refunds, pro-ration, or make up lessons for classes missed.
3. All students and observers must turn off cell phones and paging devices before class. No photography or recording devices allowed at any time.
4. Students behaving disruptively or disrespectfully may be asked to sit out or leave class.
5. Students must ask the instructor for clarification regarding any aspect of class. Refrain from asking other students or correcting other students.
6. Bring a water bottle and towel.
Dress Code for Girls
1. Hair should be pulled back away from face in one or two buns
2. Pink ballet shoes
3. Pink ballet tights
4. Pink Leotard for Lower Division. Black leotard for Upper Division.
Dress Code for Boys
1. Black shoes
2. White socks
3. Black leggings or dance pants
4. White short sleeved T-shirt